Tuesday 7 February 2012

Technology Learning and Change...initial tasks

Something interesting or relevant for work

For me the whole premise of practices and debates is interesting to me. One of the areas that I am consulting on at work, is how we can use technology in a different way to enhance learning. We pigeonhole certain approaches for different things – so if I say elearning to someone they immediately have a vision of what they think this entails. I want people to start thinking about a blended approach and having lots of different options that learners can chose from.

One key benefit of studying H800

This links to my first comments, in that a key benefit for me will be igniting my brain cells again, and looking at current practices. This I hope will hep me to strengthen my arguments about approaches we take in work.

One of the Learning outcomes that interests or puzzles

“Choices that learners make about their own learning, in terms of which technologies they use, why and how;”

This one interests me, as we have recently realised that although we say that learners should be able to choose the method they want, we don’t really practice this very much. Once again it links to my first comment about wanted to better inform my workplace. Having a variety of methods that respond to the differing needs is the only way to truly offer a choice that learners can follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment