Monday 10 November 2014

Digital disruption....project invasion

H818..the 'Networked Practioner' (my last Open University masters module) is now in full swing, and I will be taking over this blog with all of my project musing and developments.

The rest of the module is aimed at creating an 'artefact' that will be presented in the online conference in February. And so the project planning begins.Part of the process is about publishing and sharing practice, and so regular reflections on where I am, problems, issues, research etc will be useful in charting my journey. 

If you are following me, or reading this, please do feel free to contribute and comment to the future posts. After all this is all about me building my network and helping others to build theirs! I don't want to get too lonely.


No comments:

Post a Comment